Why recruit PSG students?
- PSG College of Pharmacy has been ranked consequently for 3 year, it stood 31st place in 2018 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
- Students have good theoretical as well practical knowledge.
- Students are given equally importance in extracurricular & organizational skills.
- Students attend regularly soft skill development programs like C.V writing, group discussion & personal interview to develop their skills and concentrate on customer centric approach.
- Employer feedbacks on our alumini are good. Alumini are doing well in their career like production, QC, RA, R&D, and marketing in pharmaceutical industries.
- Pharm.D students are excelling in pharmacovigilance, ADR, clinical research, community & clinical pharmacist jobs.