PSG College of Pharmacy is started in the year 2001 a unit under PSG & Sons’ Charities, Coimbatore. PSG is known for its quality education and discipline. PSG College of Pharmacy offers B.Pharm, M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Pharmacy Practice), Pharm.D & Ph.D programs, affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University, Chennai & approved by Pharmacy Council of India and AICTE, New Delhi.
Placement policy & procedure
- Student’s data base will be generated every year.
- Placement cell faculty incharge will approach the companies for current openings.
- Student’s profiles will be shared with company approaching us for students placement.
- Information received from company will be intimated to students directly or placed on student notice board and students are directed to enroll their name to attend placement interview.
- Date of interview will be communicated to students after finalization.
- Shortlisted or selected students name will be intimated to students.
Facilities for interview-
- Well furnished seminar hall for pre-placement talk.
- Air-conditioned board room for conducting GD & personal interview.
- Computer lab with internet facility for attending online test.
- Experienced faculty members to coordinate the interview process.