Admission Procedure/ How to applyAdmission for B. Pharm, M. Pharm & Pharm. D Program will take place as per the directions given by Medical University and DME, Chennai.
- B. Pharm & Pharm. D admission starts after + 2 results in the month of May
- M. Pharm & Pharm. D (PB) admission starts after B. Pharm results are announced in the month of September
Method of Selection & AdmissionAs per the rules and regulations framed by the Government of Tamilnadu.
Duration of an Academic YearOne year (12 months). Each academic year consist of not less than 220 working days (Non Semester system). PCI introduced new syllabus with semester pattern. Hence students admitted in B Pharm / M Pharm program from the academic year 2017-18 onwards will follow semester pattern.
Curriculum and SyllabusThe detailed curriculum & syllabus check this link www.pci.nic.in. syllabus
The college is affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University and is following the Curriculum as per the university regulations. The syllabus is framed with the objective of providing basic, but deep insight into the different areas of Pharmaceutical Sciences especially in the following subjects.
- Pharmaceutical Technology and Industrial Pharmacy
- Hospital, Community and Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Medicinal Chemistry and Chemistry of Natural products
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmacy Management
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Computer Applications